• Prize-winner at the I International Chaliapin Vocalists’ Competition (Ufa, 2016, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner at the I International Young Opera Singers’ Competition Opera without Borders ( Krasnodar, 2014, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner at the I International Mikhailov Competition (Kaluga, 2013, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner at the III International Shtokolov Competition (St Petersburg, 2012, 2nd prize)
• Prize-winner at the I All-Russian Shebalin Competition (Omsk, 2012)
• Diploma-recipient at the I Minsk Vocalists’ Christmas Competition (Minsk, 2015)
• Diploma-recipient at the V All-Russian Obukhova Competition (Lipetsk, 2012)
• Diploma-recipient at the I International Fedora Barbieri Mezzo-Soprano Competition (St Petersburg, 2012)
• Diploma-recipient at the IV Rachmaninoff Competition (St Petersburg, 2012)
Born in Baku (Azerbaijan). Graduated in opera singing from the Baku Gadzhibekov Academy of Music. At the opera studio of the conservatoire she performed the roles of Rosina (Il barbiere di Siviglia), Lyubasha (The Tsar’s Bride) and Carmen (Carmen).
Has trained at the Summer Academy of the Mariinsky Theatre in Mikkeli (Finland) where she took part in master-classes taught by Elena Obraztsova, Makvala Kasrashvili, Vladimir Atlantov and Larisa Gergieva as well as appearing in concerts of soloists of the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers.
Since 2012 she has been a soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers.
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre:
Laura (The Stone Guest in concert)
Konchakovna, Polovtsian Maiden (Prince Igor)
Princess Charlotte (The Lefthander)
The Little Robber Girl (The Story of Kai and Gerda)
Romeo (I Capuleti e i Montecchi in concert)
Maffio Orsini (Lucrezia Borgia in concert)
Angelina (La Cenerentola, in concert)
Suor Dolcina (Suor Angelica)
Ines (Il trovatore)
Annina (La traviata)
Margared (Le roi d'Ys in concert)
La belle Dulcinée, Garcias (Don Quichotte)
Schwertleite (Die Walküre)
Nymph (Dvořák’s Rusalka)
the Witch (Hänsel und Gretel)
Hermia (A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Carmela (La vida breve)
Her concert repertoire includes solo parts in the Mass in B minor and St Matthew Passion by Bach, Requiem by Mozart.
Repertoire also includes: Polina (The Queen of Spades), Olga (Eugene Onegin), Lyubasha (The Tsar’s Bride), Hanna (May Night), Rosina (Il barbiere di Siviglia), Eboli (Don Carlo) Amneris (Aida).
Made her debut at the Baku State Akhundov Opera and Ballet Theatre in the title role in the opera Carmen under Andrei Anikhanov.
Took part in the Virtuosi Festival Brazil, at which she performed the mezzo-soprano role in Mahler’s symphonic Lied von der Erde under D. Altino (Recife, 2012). In 2012 she took part in the International Barsova and Maksakova Festival (Astrakhan). Regular guest at the festival Guests of Larisa Gergieva (Vladikavkaz), Stars of the White Nights and the Easter Festival.
In February 2013 she performed the alto role in Mahler’s Lied von der Erde with the St Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra (conducted by Аlexander Titov) at the Small Hall of the St Petersburg Philharmonic.
In 2014 she performed the role of Romeo in the opera I Capuleti e i Montecchi at the State Abai Opera and Ballet Theatre, staged by Alexei Stepanyuk.
Frequently performs in concert and appears at the Great and Small Halls of the St Petersburg Philharmonic, the Great Hall of the Moscow Conservatoire and the Concert Hall and chamber venues of the Mariinsky Theatre.
Has appeared with conductors including Valery Gergiev, Peter Feranec, Daniel Smith, Nikolaj Znaider, Gianandrea Noseda, Giuseppe Sabbatini, Christian Knapp, Fabio Mastrangelo, Аlexander Titov, Pavel Smelkov and Mikhail Sinkevich.
Has toured to Great Britain, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Brazil, China and Turkey.
In the autumn of 2014 she was invited by Kultura TV to take part in the filming of the project Grand Opera at which she was a finalist.