• Recipient of the 1st prize at the international vocalists’ competition Young Voices (Abakan, 2010)
• Recipient of the diplomas Audience Award and For the Best Performance of a Non-Russian Aria at the Young Voices international vocalists’ competition (Abakan, 2010)
• Prize-winner at the V International Irina Bogacheva Opera Singers’ Competition St Petersburg (St Petersburg, 2011)
• Prize-winner at the XL Competition of Graduate Vocalists of Russian Music Colleges (2012, St Petersburg)
• Recipient of the bronze medal at the XI Youth Delphi Games in Russia (Moscow, 2012)
• Recipient of the prize “Measures of State Support for Talented Young Performers”, established by a decree of the President of the Russian Federation (Moscow, 2012)
• Recipient of the prize of the Administration of the Central District of Krasnoyarsk “For Outstanding Achievements in Culture and the Arts” (2012)
• Recipient of the Grand-Prix at the IV International Boris Shtokolov Vocalists’ Competition (St Petersburg, 2014)
In 2012 Kristina Alieva graduated from the Krasnoyarsk State Academy of Music and Theatre (class of Vera Baranova, Honoured Artist of Russia and senior lecturer at the faculty of solo singing). During her years as a student, she took part in the Bach Academy (2010-2012), directed by Stefan Weiler, senior lecturer at the International Bach Academy and founder of the Krasnoyarsk Bach Academy. Has performed the soprano roles in Cantata No 79 and Johannes-Passion. In 2014 she completed a postgraduate study with distinction at the Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia (class of Larisa Shevchenko, People’s Artist of the USSR and recipient of the State Prize of the USSR).
Has taken part in master-classes given by such teachers as Tatiana Novichenko, Gabriella Sborgi, Ruben Lisitsian, Henrietta Davis and Caroline Mazur. From her fourth year at the Academy she trained at the Krasnoyarsk Theatre of Opera and Ballet.
Roles she has performed at the Krasnoyarsk Theatre include Giannetta, Carmela (L’elisir d’amore), Kostya (Why Do Foxes Have Hares’ Ears), Mirabella (Strauss Gala), the Page (Rigoletto), the Cat (The Musicians of Bremen Town) and Snegurochka (The Snow Maiden).
Together with the Krasnoyarsk Theatre, Kristina Alieva has toured throughout the Krasnoyarsk Region. Has taken part in the annual project A Parade of Stars. At the Krasnoyarsk Theatre of Opera and Ballet Kristina Gontsa performed the soprano role in the Russian premiere of African Sanctus by David Fanshawe under the baton of Dmitry Khodosh. Has performed at the Krasnoyarsk Philharmonic with the Symphony Orchestra under the baton of Alexander Kosinsky. Has taken part in the Achinsk Lyre chamber music festival (Krasnoyarsk Region).
In the summer of 2013 at the Mariinsky Theatre she performed the role of the Flea in the world premiere of Rodion Shchedrin’s opera The Lefthander, which was conducted by Valery Gergiev.
Kristina Alieva has toured with the Mariinsky Opera to Germany and Great Britain.
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre includes:
the Nightingale (Le Rossignol)
the Flea (The Lefthander)
Prilepa (The Queen of Spades)
Ninetta (The Love for Three Oranges)
a Shepherd Boy (Tosca)
Lauretta (Betrothal in a Monastery)
Barbarina (Le nozze di Figaro)
a Lover (Il tabarro)
Flora (The Turn of the Screw)
Yniold (Pelléas et Mélisande)
and Bastienne (Bastien und Bastienne)
Repertoire also includes: Oscar (Un ballo in maschera), Ilia (Idomeneo, rè di Creta), Ascagne (Les Troyens), Flora (The Turn of the Screw), Swan-Princess (The Tale of Tsar Saltan), Snow Maiden (The Snow Maiden), Musetta (La bohème), The Queen of the Night (Die Zauberflöte), Gilda (Rigoletto).