• Prize-winner at the XXV International Competition Competizione dell’Opera (3rd prize, Moscow, 2022)
• Prize-winner at the X International Saint Petersburg Competition of Opera Singers in memory of Irina Bogacheva (1st prize, Saint Petersburg, 2021)
• Prize-winner at the XXXII Sobinov Music Festival (1st prize, Saratov, 2019)
• Prize-winner at the XXVI International Glinka Vocal Competition (3rd prize, Kazan, 2019)
• Prize-winner and recipient of a chamber music diploma at the XI International Rimsky-Korsakov Competition of Young Opera Singers (2nd prize, Tikhvin, 2018)
• Prize-winner and recipient of the special diploma for musicality and artistry at the I International Sobinov Vocal Competition (2nd prize, Yaroslavl, 2018)
• Prize-winner and recipient of the special diploma for the best performance of a contemporary operatic composition at the V International Pavel Lisitsian Vocal Competition (2nd prize, Vladikavkaz, 2017)
• Recipient of the special prize Intonation and a diploma at the XI International Elena Obraztsova Competition of Young Opera Singers (Saint Petersburg, 2017)
• Prize-winner at the II International Vocal Competition in memory of Feodor Chaliapin (2nd prize, Moscow, 2014)
• Grand Prix winner at the International Competition Euro TV Music Awards (Paris, 2014)
Olga Maslova was born in Voronezh. She graduated with honors from the Voronezh State Academy of Arts (class of Zoya Mitrofanova-Solodilova) in 2015. She debuted as Iolanta in her graduation performance at the Voronezh State Opera and Ballet Theatre.
From 2015 to 2022 Olga Maslova was a soloist of the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers, being actively engaged in chamber programs, children performances and concert performances of operas. Since 2019 she has been taking part in organ concert-portraits. She also performed a soprano part in G. Pergolesi's Stabat Mater.
Since 2010 Olga Maslova has carried out her intensive concert activity. In 2021 and 2022 she took part in scenic concert programs such as The Poet’s Love and Life. A.S. Pushkin, The City of People in Love, etc.
Since February 2022 Olga Maslova has been a soloist of the Opera Company of the Primorsky Stage of the Mariinsky Theatre.
Since 2023 she has been a soloist with the Mariinsky Opera.
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre:
Tanya (Dubrovsky, concert performance)
Masha (Ivan Susanin, concert performance)
Zabava Putyatishna (Dobrynya Nikitich, concert performance)
A Spirit (Cendrillon, concert performance)
Nastenka or Sinyushka (The Treasures of the Magic Well)
The Fox (The Little Prince)
Repertoire at the Primorsky Stage of the Mariinsky Theatre:
Princess Turandot (Turandot)
Countess Almaviva (Le nozze di Figaro)
First Lady (The Magic Flute)
Saburova (The Tsar’s Bride)
Povarikha ("Cook") (The Tale of Tsar Saltan)
The Fox (The Little Prince)
Repertoire also includes: Tatiana (Eugene Onegin), the Princess Unearthly-Beauty (Kashchey the Immortal), Ninetta (La gazza ladra), Iolanta (Iolanta), Nedda (Pagliacci), Imogene (Il pirata), Violetta Valéry (La traviata), Leonora (Il trovatore), Mimì (La Bohème), Anna Bolena (Anna Bolena), Julia (La vestale).