• Prize-winner at the Solo Dance Choreographers Competition (Chelyabinsk, 2007, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner at the Inspiration of the 21st Century Ballet Masters Competition (Kaliningrad, 2010, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner at Alternative Competition (St Petersburg, 2010, 2nd prize in the performers category; 2011, 3rd prize in choreographers category)
• Prize-winner at the 21st Century Ballet Choreographers Competition (Krasnoyarsk, 2012, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner at the International Festival of Modern Choreography in Vitebsk (Belarus, 2012, 2nd prize and the special Yevgeny Panfilov prize)
• Prize-winner at the Yekaterina Maximova Open Russian Ballet Competition Arabesque (Perm, 2016, 1st prize in the contemporary choreography competition, prizes of jury of the press and Union of Theatre Workers of the Russia)
In 2010, Keikhel graduated from the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University (as pedagogue and choreographer). He acquired his Master’s Degree in The Art of Choreography at the Vaganova Ballet Academy. He worked at the Provincial Dances Theatre under Tatiana Baganova. In 2012, he established the modern dance company Aqueduct in St Petersburg. Keikhel has staged various productions for the students of the Vaganova Ballet Academy. He teaches modern dance at the Boris Eifman Dance Academy. He has taken part in choreography workshops Dance Platform of the Yekaterinburg Opera and Ballet Theatre, where he staged the productions of The Path of Charon set to the music by George Frideric Handel (2012), Alter Ego to the music by Ludwig van Beethoven and The Dawn to the music by Antonio Vivaldi (2013). In 2014, Keikhel staged the ballet Vacancy to the music by Franz Schubert and Joseph Haydn at the Yekaterinburg Opera and Ballet Theatre. At the Leonid Yakobson Ballet Theatre, he has staged such one-act ballets as Collision (2013) to the music by Joby Talbot and Rehearsal (2015) to the music by Joseph Haydn and Konstantin Chistyakov. In 2015, he staged the miniature Genesis to the music by Kimmo Pohjonen and the one-act ballet Turbulent Skies to the music by Franz Schubert and Konstantin Chistyakov for the Yevgeny Panfilov Ballet Theater in Perm. At the New Ballet Moscow Theatre, Keikhel presented the production of Winter Rose to the music by Antonio Vivaldi in 2015 and Carried away to the music by Giovanni Sollima and Joseph Haydn recomposed by Konstantin Chistyakov. At the Bolshoi Theater, as a part of the Youth Program Faces, he presented the productions Room of Expectations (2016) and Island (2017). At the Mariinsky Theatre, he staged the one-act ballet The Seasons to the music by Alexander Glazunov in 2018.