• Prize-winner at the IX and X International Rimsky-Korsakov Young Opera Singers’ Competition (1st prize, Tikhvin, 2015, 2016)
• Prize-winner at the All-Russian Competition of Graduate Vocalists of Russian Higher Music Institutes ( 2nd prize, St Petersburg 2014)
• Diploma-recipient at the I All-Russian Shebalin Competition (Omsk, 2012)
• Diploma-recipient at the IV International Rachmaninoff Music Competition (St Petersburg, 2012)
• Diploma-recipient at the International Pavel Lisitsian Competition (Vladikavkaz, 2013)
• Diploma-recipient at the I and II International Young Opera Singers’ Competition Opera without Borders (Krasnodar, 2014, 2015)
Born in Novosibirsk. In 2009 she graduated from the Perm College of Music, having specialised in piano and vocals. Trained at the faculty of solo singing at the Perm State Academy of Art and Culture (class of Olga Liyka, a soloist of the Perm Opera and Ballet Theatre). In 2012 she was accepted into the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers.
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre:
Fedora Romazov (Fedora in concert)
the Princess (Rusalka by Dvořák)
the Mother (The Christmas Tree)
the Mother (Scenes from the Life of Nikolenka Irtenev)
Together with soloists of the Academy she appears in subscription series concert programmes as well as a series of concert performances of Soviet operas including Into the Storm by Khrennikov and Colas Breugnon by Kabalevsky (Jacqueline). The soloist’s repertoire includes the roles of Zemfira (Aleko), Leonora (Il trovatore), Tatiana (Eugene Onegin), Oxana (Christmas Eve), Natasha (Khrennikov’s Into the Storm), Natalia (Dzerzhinsky’s Quiet Flows the Don).
Has toured to the China, Russia.