• Diploma-recipient at the International Lisitsian Competition (2013).
• Diploma-recipient at the International Shebalin Competition (2012).
• Prize-winner at the All-Russian Opera Singers’ Fair (2011).
• Prize-winner at the Spring of Romance international competition (2011).
• Prize-winner at the International Dvořák Competition (Karlovy Vary, 2010).
• Prize-winner at the International Gavrilin Competition (2010).
Graduated from the St Petersburg State Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatoire (2011).
At the Opera and Ballet Theatre of the Conservatoire she performed the roles of Olga (Eugene Onegin, 2011), the Witch (Dido and Aeneas, 2010) and the Nanny (Médée).
Since 2011 she has been a soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers.