• Honoured Artist of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania
• Prize-winner at the International Solovyanenko Competition (Donetsk, 2006, 3rd prize)
• Prize-winner at the I All-Russian young vocalists’ competition The Future of Musical Theatre marking one hundred and ten years since the birth of the composer Vissarion Shebalin (Omsk, 2012)
• Diploma-recipient at the V II International Elena Obraztsova Young Opera Singers’ Competition (St Petersburg, 2011)
• Diploma-recipient at the II International Young Opera Singers’ Competition Opera without borders (special prize for artistry; Krasnodar, 2015)
Born in Sevastopol.
Graduated from the Donetsk State Prokofiev Academy of Music in 2006 (class of Professor Gennady Kalikin).
Soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Singers since 2006 (classes of Grayr Khanedanian and Galina Gorchakova).
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre includes:
Tsaritsa Militrisa (The Tale of Tsar Saltan)
Kupava (The Snow Maiden)
Maddalena (Maddalena in concert)
Katherina (The Taming of the Shrew in concert)
Second Peasant Woman, Second Sister (Shponka and His Aunt)
Second Lady (Die Zauberflöte)
Ortlinde (Die Walküre)
Rhine Maiden (Das Rheingold)
The Princess (Dvořák’s Rusalka)
Repertoire also includes:
Donna Anna (The Stone Guest), Tatiana (Eugene Onegin), Iolanta (Iolanta), Domna Saburova (The Tsar’s Bride), Zemfira (Aleko), Natasha (Dargomyzhsky’s Rusalka), Manon (Manon Lescaut), Lauretta (Gianni Schicchi) and Micaëla (Carmen).
First performance of the role of Anna Akhmatova (Leonid Klinichev’s mono-opera Anna) at the State Opera and Ballet Theatre of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania during the Art-Solo music festival (2009).
In Vladikavkaz she took part in the festival Larisa Gergieva and Guests where she performed the roles of Fedora (Fedora), Leonora (Il trovatore) and Minerva (Agrippina).
Has toured throughout Russia and to Ukraine, Finland, Great Britain, Germany and Poland. She has taken part in master-classes given by Elena Obraztsova, Vladimir Atlantov, Grayr Khanedanian, Makvala Kasrashvili, Viktor Chernomortsev and Mati Palm at the International Summer Academy in Mikkeli (Finland).