• Prize-winner at the International Pavel Lisitsian Competition (Vladikavkaz, 2006)
• Prize-winner at the II All-Russian Nadezhda Obukhova Competition (Lipetsk, 2006)
• Recipient of the special prize “For the best performance of music by a contemporary St Petersburg composer” at the VII International Rimsky-Korsakov Competition (St Petersburg, 2006)
• Prize-winner at the Musical Perspectives international competition (St Petersburg, 2011)
• Prize-winner and recipient of the Boris Shtokolov Special Prize at the Spring of Romance competition (St Petersburg, 2012)
Born in Kokanda (Uzbekistan). In 2009 she graduated from the St Petersburg State Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatoire (class of Grayr Khanedanian).
Soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers.
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre includes:
Yolkina (The Dawns Here Are Quiet)
and Papagena (Die Zauberflöte).
Repertoire also includes: Iolanta (Iolanta), Zemfira (Aleko), Mary (The Messiah, the Human Son), Despina (Così fan tutte), Musette (La Bohème) and Nedda (I pagliacci).