• Diploma recipient at the V International Rimsky-Korsakov Competition (St Petersburg, 2002)
• Prize-winner at the VII International Rimsky-Korsakov Competition (St Petersburg, 2006)
• Prize-winner at the I International Lisitsian Competition (Vladikavkaz, 2003)
• Prize-winner and recipient of the special prize at the International Elena Obraztsova Competition “For the best performance of a French romance” (Moscow, 2006)
• Prize-winner at the X International Competition “Competizione dell’ Opera” (Dresden, 2010)
• Prize-winner at the International Plácido Domingo Operalia Vocal Competition (2011)
Born in Leningrad. Graduated from the St Petersburg State Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatoire in 2006 (class of Grayr Khanedanian).
Soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Singers since 2001. Made her Mariinsky Theatre debut as the Contessa di Folleville in Rossini’s Il viaggio a Reims (2006).
Her repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre includes:
Chertokutsky’s Wife (The Carriage)
Amina (La sonnambula, in concert)
the Contessa di Folleville (Il viaggio a Reims)
Rosina (Il barbiere di Siviglia)
Oscar (Un ballo di maschera)
the Queen of Night (Die Zauberflöte)
Zerbinetta (Ariadne auf Naxos)
Voice of Olympia (Les contes d'Hoffmann)
Tytania (A Midsummer Night's Dream)
She has taken part in the Mikkeli Summer Academy (Finland),
attending master classes given by Vladimir Atlantov, Elena Obraztsova
and Grayr Khanedanian. She has performed in concerts by the Mariinsky
Academy of Young Singers in the Great Britain, France and Finland.
In the 2005-2006 season she performed in Massenet’s Cendrillon at Glasgow’s Theatre Royal and at the Edinburgh Festival (UK).