• Prize-winner at the V International Shtokolov Vocalists' Competition (St Petersburg, 2016, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner at the VI International Competition St Petersburg in the Mirror of World Musical Culture (St Petersburg, 2014, 1st prize)
• Recipient of the Grand Prix at the XIII International Young Vocalists' Competition for the Olga Sosnovskaya Prize (Petrozavodsk, 2013)
• Diploma-recipient at the X International Elena Obraztsova Young Opera Singers' Competition (St Petersburg, 2015, special prize for a performance of a chamber work)
• Recipient of a special prize at the Competizione dell'Opera (Moscow, 2016)
Born in Irkutsk in 1994. Took singing lessons from Nikolai Proshin, Honoured Artist of Russia. Graduated from the vocals department of the Russian State Herzen Pedagogical University (class of Vladimir Vaneyev).
He is currently perfecting his skills as part of a post-graduate study at the Pedagogical University and the Elena Obraztsova International Academy of Music (classes of Vladimir Vaneyev and Ildar Abdrazakov).
Made his debut at the St Petersburg Conservatoire Theatre in the opera The Tsar's Bride (Sobakin). As a student he also performed the roles of King René in Iolanta, Gremin in Eugene Onegin and the Old Gypsy in Aleko.
In 2016 he took part in the I International Festival Elena in St Petersburg where he sang the roles of Gremin and King René in Tchaikovsky's operas as well as appearing at a gala concert featuring Ildar Abdrazakov, Vladimir Vaneyev, Vasily Ladyuk, Olga Makarina and Yevgeny Akimov.
At the Mariinsky Theatre he made his debut in 2016 in Rodion Shchedrin's opera A Christmas Tale (as December).
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre:
Figaro (Le nozze di Figaro)
Pietro (Simon Boccanegra)
Donner (Das Rheingold)
First Nazarene (Salome)
December (A Christmas Tale)
Ruslan (Ruslan and Lyudmila)
Colline (La bohème)
Quinault (Adriana Lecouvreur)
Alcalde (La forza del destino)
For more information, please go to the www.peryazev.ru