• Prize-winner at the All-Russian Irina Bogacheva Young Opera Singers’ Competition (St Petersburg, 2005, 2nd prize).
• Prize-winner at the VI Sergei Rachmaninoff All-Russian Competition (Veliky Novgorod, 2003, 2nd prize and prize “For the best performance of a work by S.V. Rachmaninoff”).
• Prize-winner at the XI All-Russian Bella voce Young Opera Singers’ Competition (Moscow, 2003, 2nd prize)
• Prize-winner at the Siberian Romance-2003 Regional Competition of Romances (Tomsk, 1st prize)
• Prize-winner at the IV Boris Shtoklov International Vocal Competition (St Petersburg, 2014, 3nd prize).
Evgenia Muraveva was born in St Petersburg.
In 2008 she graduated from the St Petersburg State Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatoire (class of Professor Irina Bogacheva, People’s Artist of the USSR).
From 2007-2011 she was a soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Singers. Soloist with the St Petersburg Chamber Opera Company since 2010.
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre:
Natalia (The Oprichnik)
Liza (The Queen of Spades)
Pannochka (May Night)
Lyubka (Semyon Kotko)
Countess Rosina (Le nozze di Figaro)
First Nymph (Rusalka)
First Lady (Die Zauberflöte)
Her repertoire also includes: Tatiana (Eugene Onegin), Donna Anna (Don Giovanni), Nedda (I pagliacci), Leonora (Il trovatore), Mimì (La bohème), Liù (Turandot) and Micaëla (Carmen).