• Diploma recipient at the V International Rimsky-Korsakov Competition (St Petersburg, 2002)
• Prize-winner at the VII International Rimsky-Korsakov Competition (St Petersburg, 2006)
• Prize-winner at the I International Lisitsian Competition (Vladikavkaz, 2003)
• Prize-winner and recipient of the special prize at the International Elena Obraztsova Competition “For the best performance of a French romance” (Moscow, 2006)
• Prize-winner at the X International Competition “Competizione dell’ Opera” (Dresden, 2010)
• Prize-winner at the International Plácido Domingo Operalia Vocal Competition (2012)
Born in St Petersburg. Graduated from the St Petersburg State Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatoire in 2006.
Soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers since 2001.
Made her Mariinsky Theatre debut as the Contessa di Folleville in Rossini’s Il viaggio a Reims (2006).
Repertoire at the Mariinsky Theatre includes:
The Queen Of Shemakha (The Golden Cockerel)
Swan-Princess (The Tale of Tsar Saltan)
Bela (Bela in concert)
Chertokutsky’s Wife (The Carriage)
the Queen of Night (Die Zauberflöte)
the Contessa di Folleville (Il viaggio a Reims)
Rosina (Il barbiere di Siviglia)
Contessa di Folleville (Il viaggio a Reims)
Amina (La sonnambula in concert)
Marie (La fille du régiment in concert)
Leïla (Les Pêcheurs de perles in concert)
the Voice of Olympia (Les Contes d’Hoffmann)
Oscar (Un ballo di maschera)
Zerbinetta (Ariadne auf Naxos)
Tytania (A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
She has taken part in the Mikkeli International Summer Academy (Finland) and attended master-classes given by Vladimir Atlantov, Elena Obraztsova and Grayr Khanedanian. She has performed in concerts by the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers in Great Britain, France, Finland, Austria, the USA, Germany, Italy and Norway.
In the 2005-2006 season she performed in Massenet’s Cendrillon at Glasgow’s Theatre Royal and at the Edinburgh Festival (UK). At the Bremen Oper (Germany) she has sung as the Queen of the Night (Die Zauberflöte).
Between 2012 and 2014 Olga Pudova made her debuts as Gilda (Rigoletto) and Lucia (Lucia di Lammermoor) at the Tatar State Academic Musa Jalil Opera and Ballet Theatre (Kazan) and the Riga National Opera (Latvia). She has appeared as the Queen of the Night (Die Zauberflöte) at the Vlaamse Opera (Antwerp, Ghent), the Opéra de Nice (France), the Opéra National de Bordeaux (France), the Wiener Staatsoper (Austria) and the Teatro Regio di Torino (Italy).
During Mariinsky Theatre tours she has appeared under Valery Gergiev as the Contessa di Folleville (Il viaggio a Reims) at the Festspielhaus in Baden-Baden and Zerbinetta (Ariadne auf Naxos) at the Concert Hall in Turku (Finland). She has also appeared in the role of the Contessa di Folleville at the Concert Hall in Tromsø (Norway) under Tugan Sokhiev.